Should i become event team ?  

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Jackkk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156474599

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior mod

How many hours do you have on the server?:  Cant find this info ( but hella amount !)

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very well ! 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 15 :(((  0 Active

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the event team as I feel not enough unique events get hosted! They all feel the same which probably results in them being cancelled or no player count rise! I feel My events would not only bring more criminals back to PRP But the Police too! There has been a lack in player count for a while now, Events are an excellent way to bring new players to GL PRP, But also hand out awesome rewards for the winners of these events!  I want to join the event team to just bring joy and happiness in the form of events & try hopefully bring the player count right back up to a good steady amount. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Prison break, Capture the flag, illegal street racing, Drug cartel

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST time zone) I'm in GMT so -5 hours for Americans Anywhere between 5:30 om EST -11 PM EST. 

Monday - Friday: 

Saturday and Sunday: All day Saturday and Sunday 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes !

• 2 weeks later...