• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: xavier

What is your steam name?: game_failure

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:453455030

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) dec 4 2021

What date did you make your forums account? may 12 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? silver?

How many warns do you have on the server? 22

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? trial moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines at: 

You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): i believe i am fit for the rank trial moderator, not only because i have played on the server for almost a full 2 years on the server. but also because i have great people skills and can de-escalate sticky situations. i would also enjoy having a greater responsibility on the server by helping people out. i play for multiple hours at a time on the server and play late most nights so i would be able to help players out when there is no other active staff members online.  even though i have a bad reputation on the server i would love to become staff and help out, i understand that my warns may make this hard.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
first off i would attempt to calm the person down and remind them that their behavior could lead to further punishment. if they continue to be hostile, i would mute/gag them to prevent furter disruption, secondly i would check logs to see how many people they MRDM'd. finally i would issue a formal warning and bring someone in who can issue the 5 day ban.

image_2023-08-31_214805212.png

Edited by XAVIER2

• XAVIER2 changed the title to Staff Application
  • Head of Staff

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander