Waltuhs Research Command Application

Waltuh White

Name: Waltuh Green/White

Current Rank: Advanced Researcher

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180053171

Time in Research (Estimate): 2 weeks give or take

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (150-word requirement): Well firstly I'm already at the top of low command in maintenance, so I have proven over time that I can be trusted with positions of power. I also very much enjoy playing research and would like to see it become more active. I would like to lead large scale tests and help newer players enjoy themselves on the server, along with preventing minging and fail rp within the branch and against our branch. Research is a good branch with loads of potential, and not many people are playing as of now. I want to introduce more players to this branch and help with the lack of activity that we are constantly being plagued by as non combatants. I hope that with effort and determination, I can help research get that population up and make the server in general more interesting, in order to save us from the low population we’ve been having

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100-word requirement):
I'm a very active player, I'm on the server nearly every day for a few hours at least, and I love coming up with new and creative tests. I’m also very welcoming to new players and enjoy being able to show them around and teach them new things and how to be a better player. I want to make research my second and final life on the server, and dedicate more time to playing as a command and doing things to make those newer players feel welcomed. I also very much enjoy building, and would like to have creative events for research.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement): 
I would host PT’s constantly, keep in touch with enlisted in make sure that they’re all enjoying themselves and get feedback from them as well as other branches on how we could improve, and promote those who have earned it by being active within researcher, along with training for other sub branches within us. I think that sub branches in research are a bit underused as of now and it could be nice, that once we have more players within research, to start filling those sub branches up some more. But without more members first, having more people in sub branches would just take away from the larger research population

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sulfur locked this topic