Warning Appeal - Sam/STF D4 Ares XR7

Glizzy Gobbler

Your In-game Name: STF D4 Ares XR7 / CK Mayhem I

Your SteamID: 76561198153586200/

The admin's name in-game: MTF G9 Kratos

What warning did you receive: RDM

When did you receive this warning: 27/8/2023 

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Killed an RND during a CI Raid in site

Why do you think this warn was false: Jaune was with 2 other CI combatants in a small area during the ci raid when i opened the checkpoint door behind them jaune was standing in the doorway as a CI combatant ran through the door, so kinda his fault for standing in the door and getting killed. Its also not easy to tell whos a non combatant or not after a model update just came out

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/games/requested/clips/1r9irBuLGp3JIy/d1337qPkzS4L?invite=cr-MSxwT04sNzMwMjE5NTIs

Edited by Glizzy Gobbler

• Head Admin

I completely agree with the fact he was in the door and the new branch update I'd expect you as a member of CI and E4 to at least know the models or at least know the difference between brighter CI models and a black-cloaked model and someone who isn't even holding a weapon

but I do support the appeal nonetheless

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |