CPT Goldie's Purge Vice Commander application

NovaGliderGaming

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :Goldie 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason I Am interested in becoming a vice commander of purge is to lighten the load that is on our current Command team and to help our troops with having a Vice commander that is actively on when they are, And to help keep things organized with in the battalion.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 506:33 [based on battlemetrics total time] 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander has multiple purpose within a Branch some of which are 
 Acting as a link between the battalion and High Command 
 Leading The troops with in their battalion
Hosting meetings and making sure to keep their information organized and clear    

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

The reason I should be trusted to be a Vice commander is Because I have had a lot of growth in maturity and knowledge within the community and on this server and 

I have also been apart of several other battalions in the past such a nova troopers[when they existed], Death troopers, Medical corps, and naval. These battalions helped me learn discipline, leadership, and communication.

7. How often can you be Online? : 

I would treat it just like my officer position still being active almost everyday this would help out purge a lot as the only active vice commander right now is the second sister

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : none 

Edited by NovaGliderGaming
Fixed title

• NovaGliderGaming changed the title to CPT Goldie's Purge Vice Commander application