Jbane56's Event Team Application- Accepted

Jbane56

Event Team Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Made A Member Of The PoliceRP Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Mitch Robinson (Jbane56 staff name)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59638824

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum | Senior Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: Active hours probably 500+

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Extensive

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 4 (thank you Russ ❤️https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3025041983

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):

I would like to join the PoliceRP Event Team because I feel that with my time on the server and I'd like to think great reputation with the players/staff that I could have some good ideas for events, and that since not that many events are hosted, and even less played due to low player count, I could help bring back some of the population the server so desperately craves right now. I have personally observed and played in most of the events hosted on this server (especially Nimo events!) and I think I have quite a few good ideas for good events, or even improvements on the current rotation of events. I think with my extensive time played on the server I can come up with more events and host more frequently, as well as obtain feedback more frequently since I RP a lot already. I believe my addition to the PoliceRP Event Team would be a great asset and that hopefully great things will come of it. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

Once of the ideas ive had recently is a Deathrun event, similar to Leaky's Duck Hunt but instead of just shooting the runners, theres a bunch of traps hidden in the running route. Fading doors that drop you into an inescapable box, or drop you down a level so you have to re run part of the route. This is one of my more basic ideas, but could easily be branched upon to something greater.  

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) If accepted I will have a lot more availability right now to host events, however since I recently had a baby I've been off of work in the Army for the last 3 months. After 9/11, which is my first day back at work, my activity will still be consistent just not as much.

Monday - Friday: 11am-7pm

Saturday and Sunday: 11am-7pm

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes I have.

• 2 weeks later...