S0nic's NSO Application

TheTrueS0nic

What is your in game rank and name?

Chief Petty Officer S0nic

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:0:108936989

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?

Admiral Sam
Agent Kallus/Commander Jax

How long have you been in Naval?

Around a Month (Joined 23/08/2023)

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

Simply put, I believe that there is more I can do as a Senior Officer to help out Naval. An example being hosting Simulations and Trainings in order to show Enlisted and NCOs how things are properly done, especially in the Roleplaying aspect of those things.
There's also the aspect of handing out promotions to those deserving. I would love to help out those who show great potential by promoting them once theiy're eligible and have shown they deserve one.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

To my knowledge the duties of a Senior Officer include that of an NCO with the addition to oversee the lower ranks and report any misbehaviour shown. But other than disciplining those who misbehave, I believe that it's also a Senior Officer's duty to lead them back to the right track, showing them the Dos and Don'ts in order to prevent future confusion and misbehaviour.
A Senior Officer's job is also to teach fresh NCOs how to properly do tryouts and observe them if they seem to struggle with them, helping them where help is needed.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I plan on assisting Naval by hosting Simulations and Trainings, mainly with Roleplay in focus as I have seen a couple new Crewmen struggle with the way we do things. With those Trainings and Simulations I aim to teach fresh and old Crewmen how to do things with a bit more Roleplay so the routine tasks around the ship don't become boring.
I would also help to obvserve and spot new potential NCOs and preparing them on their way towards becoming an NCO by giving them some tips on how to do things.
In addition to that, I would help misbehaving Crewmen and NCOs to get back on track by taking a approach not done by many. Yes, discipline is sometimes neccesary, but I do believe that sometimes taking a less strict approach goes a long way of building mutual respect for each other and preventing future misbehaviour.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

I believe what qualifies me is that I am a pretty good judge of people and their character. In the past I have witnessed several situations where I have pointed out someone with a bad character who turned out to only mean harm to those around them. On the other side there have also been many other situations where I pointed out people who showed great potential who then later became great Officers and Command.
I've also been High Command in other Communites before, where I helped out those who needed help as much as I was able to.

ISB:IA Chief Garrick Versio

Senior Admin

This guy is on all the Time shows huge dedication.
+ Cares about Naval
+Follows his Job to the T
+Has no issues with other people
+Has more Roleplay Ideas for Naval
+Knows what is needed for an Officer

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

On 8/22/2023 at 2:08 PM, Shadow Yerah said:

This guy is on all the Time shows huge dedication.
+ Cares about Naval
+Follows his Job to the T
+Has no issues with other people
+Has more Roleplay Ideas for Naval
+Knows what is needed for an Officer

current: SF OPP Pilot Officer 

Former: Purge MAj HVYTO/Lord IX | StarFighter WingCommander, and StarFighter Shadow Wing Officer Lyttan Dree