RussTime's D5 Application

RussTime

Name - RussTime

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:52610084

Discord Name - russtime

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - CI SGT, Ex GENSEC CPL from over a year ago

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 1 warn on PoliceRP that was a while ago

Why do you want to join Delta-5?: Really nice playermodels, cool guns, seems like a good division out of the 3 MTF guys and I like the police aspect

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words): SCP isn't my main server of course but I do still play quite a bit that it shouldn't be a problem. I am experienced within the server and know how to follow directions and believe I could make a great fit into D5. Finally, I have been interested in D5 for a bit now but just wasn't always sure if I was wanting to go into D5 or E11 because I was a little confused on the requirements. However now that I know, I am making this application and trying my best to get in.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!
Please speak to an FTO+ for your training!

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

• Mary locked this topic