RussTime's D5 Application

RussTime

Name - RussTime

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:52610084

Discord Name - russtime

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - CI SGT, Ex GENSEC CPL from over a year ago

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 1 warn on PoliceRP that was a while ago

Why do you want to join Delta-5?: Really nice playermodels, cool guns, seems like a good division out of the 3 MTF guys and I like the police aspect

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words): SCP isn't my main server of course but I do still play quite a bit that it shouldn't be a problem. I am experienced within the server and know how to follow directions and believe I could make a great fit into D5. Finally, I have been interested in D5 for a bit now but just wasn't always sure if I was wanting to go into D5 or E11 because I was a little confused on the requirements. However now that I know, I am making this application and trying my best to get in.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!
Please speak to an FTO+ for your training!

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

• Mary locked this topic