Toast's Stormtrooper Officer Application

Space Toast

Should Toast become a Stormtrooper Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Toast become a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name:
ST 1SGT Toast 3228

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:242275792

How long have you been on the server?: 
A little over 2 months

How many warns on Gaminglight servers?:
None

Why do you want to be an Officer?:
 I'd like to see the battalion and its members flourish, so I want to be able to do more to make that happen.
I want to help elevate the ST experience, and I believe that I'd be able to do that better as an officer.

Time-zone:
CST

What can you do to improve the battalion?:
I can help bring troopers together and give them a reason to play on the server. I'll do SIMs, trainings, and other activities to help keep the troops engaged and entertained. Furthermore, I can help to alleviate the burdens of the other CO's.

How do you differ from other applicants?:
I like to think that I get along well with others, and would be able to help improve relations both within and outside the battalion. I've shown dedication to the server, and to the Stormtrooper corps. Also, I know I haven't been the perfect NCO; I've made some mistakes and had fallen behind at times. However, I've learned from those mistakes and made up for them. I plan to help the other NCO's to not make the same mistakes, and do better.

+ Support

Dedicated and capable, ideal for the role, trustworthy for the position within the regiment.

Former Regimental - Stormtrooper Commander | Storm Commando Lead | Deathtrooper Sergeant Major/Seeker

Former Staff - Senior Moderator | Game Master X

stormtroopers GIF by Star Wars

- 𝒦𝒾𝒷𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓊𝓈 -