Ridgeland

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Ridgeland

SteamID: 76561198090737956

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: Not sure way longer than 4 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be a captain because I have been within my rank way longer than 4 weeks and I do my best to show leadership Within PD and other departments as I may not be the most active I definitely want to continue to help out the police department as much as I can and I want to continue my work here within the PD and I also want to make sure we are encouraging new players to join the police department as they join the server assisting with hosting meetings and other assortments

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

- Active

- Great LT and guy and I think would make a even better CPT

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

I see you be on the afk job a lot Ridgeland, not only that but I would want to see your battle metrics for playing other games like Minecraft. If we could afk all day playing a different game then most people would be Deputy Commissioner right now.

In my personal opinion you would make a good CPT personality wise, but I just don't believe you put in much work to begin with neither do I think you have the heart of PD. There is others in PD who deserve CPT at the moment over you.

1.) Did not meet word requirement (150 word minimum)

2.) Grammar/Punctuation

3.) Weak application

4.) No Poll for voting

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

6 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-Support

I see you be on the afk job a lot Ridgeland, not only that but I would want to see your battle metrics for playing other games like Minecraft. If we could afk all day playing a different game then most people would be Deputy Commissioner right now.

In my personal opinion you would make a good CPT personality wise, but I just don't believe you put in much work to begin with neither do I think you have the heart of PD. There is others in PD who deserve CPT at the moment over you.

2.) Grammar/Punctuation

3.) Weak application

4.) No Poll for voting

Ridgeland your a great guy but 

1) application feels sloppy and not much thought into it

2) Would like more activity of you being on the job 

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

-Support

Im sorry Ridgeland, but your application seems rushed and randomly typed up. I feel like you are a great person and a wonderful LT, but you need to actually put some time into this application. You also never put a poll, and did not meet the listed 150 word requirement. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

On 8/17/2023 at 12:20 AM, Mr. Rob said:

Ridgeland your a great guy but 

1) application feels sloppy and not much thought into it

2) Would like more activity of you being on the job 

On 8/17/2023 at 12:12 AM, Calamity said:

-Support

2.) Grammar/Punctuation

3.) Weak application

4.) No Poll for voting