Tiky's Delta-5 Application

tiky

Name - Tiky

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:490073845

Discord Name - tikybruh

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - N/A

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -  4 ( Fail Rp - Teaming with D-class, Fail rp on surface as 106, Ardm when in OOC, Goomba stoping d class (RDM) )

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would like to join Delta-5 to join a Combatant branch while not being in one in the start.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) You guys should let me into Delta-5 because as you already know that I am very active most of time, Also I would like to join a Combatant branch besides another Uncombatant branch like Research not to be rude though. I would like to join D5 for other reasons too like just to have fun and help out during specific hours of the day. I am very good Combatant which comes to me last rank to command in Gensec, CI, MTF NU7, and E11. Besides all that now I know you guys are more than a regular Combatant branch which is the reason I would to like to join your branch not just because it's D5 it's just because D5 is special with many different sorts of people in there. I would like to join D5 because I am more and capable to be in this branch not because of skill but just experience from before.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes bozo

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Edited by tiky

Former SCS ME SVFTO

Pending

You have 24 Hours to respond

-Please state why you want to join Delta-5 with D-5's duties (50+): because we are also a litle more then a combative branch

-and can you uphold all server rules and RP Values when accepted?-

Edited by Braun

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

Denied 

you may re-apply in 48 Hours

Reason:

-You have been denied for not stating a good reason why you want to join delta-5 

-saying yes Bozo is not very professional

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

• Mary locked this topic