My application for Delta-5 (2)

Sebastien_V

Name- Sebastien_V

Steam ID- 76561198409045826

Discord Name - DarkSnake4350

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) - N/A

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - none

Why do you want to join Delta-5? It is the job I pick each time there is a SCP or SCPRP game (if I can) and I love this job.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I always wanted to be a Delta-5 and not gonna lie, I would also be better at the RP if I was in the Delta-5 job. I did everything to be able to play this SCPRP server even though my computer doesn't like it and I also kept trying to play even though my game crashed a lot of times. I also really want to protect everyone and I think the Delta-5 job would be the perfect job for that.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes, I promise.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Name- Sebastien_V

Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:224390049

Discord Name - DarkSnake4350

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) - N/A

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - none

Why do you want to join Delta-5? It is the job I pick each time there is a SCP or SCPRP game (if I can) and I love this job.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I always wanted to be a Delta-5 and not gonna lie, I would also be better at the RP if I was in the Delta-5 job. I did everything to be able to play this SCPRP server even though my computer doesn't like it and I also kept trying to play even though my game crashed a lot of times. I also really want to protect everyone and I think the Delta-5 job would be the perfect job for that.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes, I promise.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

• ACEE locked this topic