8286 Rule Changes

Enzso

What are you suggesting? -

1) Change the NLR timer at the top of the screen when you die to the knife to 6 minutes instead of 3.  https://imgur.com/a/eE1YRdX

2) Remove the rule that you can only purchase weapons based off of the donor rank of the other person. With the rule normally 8286 would have to go back to armory and buy a brand new gun just because the other person isnt a donor. 

How would this change better the server? - less sits for NLR and donors can finally use certain weapons without being restricted

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 8286, and people unaware of 8286 rules

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

SCP-8286-GL MOTD Rules that would be changed:

Individuals that are killed and have their identities assumed have a NLR of 6 minutes.

SCP-8286-GL is permitted into the armory and may purchase items from the armory as restricted by the player's appropriate donor rank.

Edited by Enzso

Current CI SM, AND DHLS 

Former EMF Jan 2 Lysol

2 hours ago, Boesermaster said:

Yeah no - Support 

8286 needs the Time to blend in with others shortening the NLR of the persons it kills with it SWEP Is just unecressary 

meant it wrong mb i meant the timer when you die at the top of you screen gets changed too 6 instead of 3 

i wrote this while very sleep deprived imma change it rn

Current CI SM, AND DHLS 

Former EMF Jan 2 Lysol

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 4:50 PM, Enzso said:

2) Remove the rule that you can only purchase weapons based off of the donor rank of the other person. With the rule normally 8286 would have to go back to armory and buy a brand new gun just because the other person isnt a donor. 

Is this an actual rule? That's pretty damn stupid and it doesnt make sense RP wise +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM