Jose's Nu-7 Warrant Officer Application

uhhh_idk

Name (As it appears on roster): jose

Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?:

Well i would like to join Nu7 High Command for many reasons. Firstly, Because i would like to have fun and would like to make Nu7 more fun and exiting for others who participate in this experience. Secondly, i take my role in a serious and professional manner to ensure people understand the roles i was training them for. moreover, i will do my best to organize and improve onsite patrol experiences and make sure to follow chain of command. Furthermore, i would address any potential dangerous situations in a swift manner as possible to get a handle on the event and things resolved as quickly as possible with the safety of Nu7 in my mind. To continue, when i joined the SCP community i saw something in SCP that would allow me to be a part of a close knit community who enjoys gaming as much as i do and felt that i could contribute to its success as a team player. Next, I look forward to jumping onto the server as much as possible to help share the fun and excitement of being involved in what SCP is all about and try to pass that along to others in the server in a effort to catch that enthusiasm so we can all benefit from a good experience, as i said before i take my current role very seriously and professionally doing what i can to being a positive example to others on the server, i enjoy trying to come up with new ideas to train and prepare our team for potential incidents that may occur and i will continue to share my ideas through the chain of command so everyone can hopefully benefit. Finally, I promise that I will not abuse my authority that this position would present because I'm not here to take advantage of or abuse the responsibility of the position it provides, should i be chosen for this assignment. 

Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?: 

I feel that I'm the best option because I've been a part of SCP for a considerable time, I feel comfortable and confident in understanding the inner workings of SCP, and I believe that I would be able to provide a positive impact within SCP through sharing what I've learned to newer players so that we may continue to have an enjoyable gaming experience. Furthermore, i know a lot of the rules and i would ensure that nobody is breaking the rules, a example would be " i organized a squad for the people on at the time and i notice that a PFC is disrespecting others in a extremely frustrated tone." the actions i would take would be, I would ask the PFC to stop in a polite manner.  Should they continue to act out, i would direct another officer or NCO to take over and ask/have a talk with the PFC in the ooc room to find out the situation is and why they are acting that way. upon hearing their side i would follow up and ensure they stop behaving in that manner and iff needs be speak with the other people the PFC was directing their comments towards to better understand who started it and why it was started.

Extra info:  I used to be SSG in Nu7 when Soul was CMDR aswell as i am currently GOC SPC (for more information contact me (.______.dot.dot._.dot))

Edited by uhhh_idk

Unfortunately your application has been Denied.

Thank you for your application, but unfortunately your application into Nu-7 Command has been denied. 

Edited by zboz

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden