1. 1. Staff?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: MTF Nu7 RCT Flowers

What is your steam name?: FlowersJr

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:635655194

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): FlowersJr#9574

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i use to be a Moderator for the Star Wars RP serve ICEFUSE.net before leaving due to some irl stuff, tha twas back in 2021 - 2022

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 4, 2022

What date did you make your forums account? December 4, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: AUS

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I had decided to join the staff team because I believe I have what it takes to act as a role model for other's on the server and provide a helping hand for the community from a staffing perspective. During my time as Staff on ICEFUSE.NET I had built quite a series of leadership and collaboration skills.  I believe that by using the skills gained within the pass I will be able to provide a helping hand to the community by helping with general queries that players may have in any field, whether that be RP or OOC. If I were to receive the role of  Trial Moderator, I would make a consistent and continuous effort to act as a role model for people to look up to, providing a positive environment for them to roleplay and enjoy their time on the server. I can achieve this by consistently punishing rule breakers in a swift manner and working together as a team to provide a helping and guiding hand to those who need it.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

Upon witnessing the individual MRDM , I would !administrate ^ and fly to a secluded area of the map where users without ULX cannot access the area, using !tp ^ to direct myself to this area faster. Once I have arrived, I will !sitbring John, once I have brought John I will !administrate ^ to speak to him directly, however I will be very quick to re !administrate ^ if he were to try and kill me. If John were to begin getting mouthy and throwing insults all over the place, I would !gag @ -1 to permanently gag him, so that I can speak to him without interruption. I will inform him that he will be getting a warn for RDM and Player disrespect, and proceed to !warn John’s SteamID RDM x# | Player Disrespect.  I would then also proceed to let him know that he will be receiving a ban for 5 days and proceed to call a Moderator+ to !ban John’s SteamID 5d RDM x# | Player/Staff Disrespect.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

Before doing anything i would !gag all the people involved in the sit other than the staff members spectating, i would then Ungag 1 of the people involved in the sit, i would then get his side of the story, i would then do this to every other person inside the sit, once i got everyones sides of the story (lets say 2 of them where rdm'ing and 3 of them where the ones that witnessed it/got rdm'd) i would begin with checking the logs, if it shows that the 2 persons *gonna call them john and smith* where killing people (MRDM in this case) on the logs, i would explain to them they would be receiving a 5 day ban and aswell as a warning, i would then call a moderator+ to carry out the ban using !ban *name* 1w RDMx#, as for the warn i would carry that out by doing !warn *names* 5d RDM x#

Edited by FlowersJr

+/- leaning towards +

- Who are you?

+ Good application

Btw the server uses SAM last time I checked so the commands that you would be using for the first question are wrong. Instead of !administrate its just !admin, !tp doesn't work and needs a module to be installed into the server. If it is installed then the command is !warp (warp id). !gag -1 is not needed, just gag him without any time, it will automatically gag him indefinitely. I don't believe !sitbring works either, just use !bring or !fbring (freeze and bring). Thats all.

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

-support

previous staffing experience is cool, but i have never seen you on before. The only roster you are on is Nu7, as a recruit, which leads me to believe you have very little playtime. Your previous forums post were back in December of 2022, and you seem to have just recently returned via application into nu7. So after an 8 month long break you have returned and decided you would like to staff immediately.

Good stuff, but i think you should get some more play time on the server.

image.png

28 minutes ago, Dutch- said:

-support

previous staffing experience is cool, but i have never seen you on before. The only roster you are on is Nu7, as a recruit, which leads me to believe you have very little playtime. Your previous forums post were back in December of 2022, and you seem to have just recently returned via application into nu7. So after an 8 month long break you have returned and decided you would like to staff immediately.

Good stuff, but i think you should get some more play time on the server.

Current CI SM, AND DHLS 

Former EMF Jan 2 Lysol

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT