Adding the "/it" and "/looc" Commands - Accepted

bobawhy

What you want to see? - The addition of /it and /LOOC

Why should we add it?/What are the advantages of having this? - 

/it: /it would be great for RP. The people who know about it on SCP-RP, use it heavily in RP Situations. The addition of /it could be used in many RP scenarios to increase the RP of that situation. (Example: "/it A gun is seen in Bobas trunk" would translate in chat to: "A gun is seen in Bobas trunk". Its like /me without the persons name.

/LOOC: If you are in an RP situation, and need to leave, instead of just saying it you can use /LOOC (Local Out Of Character Chat). There's many different ways /LOOC can be used, you need to leave, just talking to someone OOC instead of using /OOC, etc.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone. This benefits everyone.

Links to any content - (Its on the other GL servers {SCP-RP and I believe Imperial-RP}, I assume you could just get them from there too.)

/LOOC: https://garrysmods.org/download/60245/localooc-chat-looc 

/IT: (Unable to find)

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

+Support

I remember suggesting this constantly back in the day, how come our server cant have it? I just feel like PRP is like 3-5 years behind in updates

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

I remember suggesting this constantly back in the day, how come our server cant have it? I just feel like PRP is like 3-5 years behind in updates

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

Exactly, all the newer, more played servers have /LOOC atleast.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

15 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346