Stud's Stormtrooper Officer Application

RatedMStud66

Should I become a Stormtrooper Officer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Stud Become a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name?: ST MSGT Stud 7866

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers): STEAM_1:0:518645309

3. How long have you been on the server?: About 2 weeks.

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?: None.

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: The day I joined Gaminglight, some of the kindest and funniest people I have met on GMOD were a part of Stormtroopers. I, among many others, see the potential this regiment holds and that it can easily be the best on the server as the recent increase in activity has shown. My one and only goal on this server is to do my best in helping STs thrive and stand out from the crowd. The reason I am applying for officer rank is because I want to stand right next to the wheel of this battalion as it is being steered down the path of glory and I believe if I can obtain this position I will be a huge contributing factor towards the future success of the Stormtrooper corps from here on out.

6. What time zone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time (EST).

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?: One of two issues that has been concerning me since I have joined the server is the lack of active enlisted in comparison to NCOs and officers, which can be seen for oneself on the roster. I have shown I have the ability to take charge and lead new recruits and if I gain the rank of 2LT I believe I will be more than ready to tackle this problem. Another issue I have seen as of late is an absence in simulations being hosted for this regiment, and since I have shown in my logs that I am more than capable of hosting sims (even though my rank doesn't require it), with each one I've hosted getting positive feedback from all attendees, I will be able to assist the other officers in bumping up the number of simulations we host.

8. How do you differ from other applicants?: I believe I have many qualities that make me stand out from other NCO’s, that being my productivity, as I consistently host trainings and simulations everyday. Another quality I pride myself on is my ability to work and get along with others, which makes activities with other regiments as well as ST’s a fun and enjoyable experience. Lastly, my ability to consistently stay active is a very valuable trait, with off-days being few and far in-between. I may have not been here the longest, and I'm certainly not the most experienced in regards to being an officer, but there is a first time for everything and I would be honored if it is here in STs.

Edited by RatedMStud66
rank changed

+ Mega super support

+ Highly active NCO

+ Really dedicated to his battalion

Stud is one of the people that you dont get to meet often in your lifetime, hes a fantastic guy to be around and also an even more fantastic NCO. His dedication to the battalion is unmatched and you can tell that he genuenily cares about his stormtroopers having fun on the server, hes constantly showed new people around the ship, hosting SIMs, patroling. this man is more than ready for the new respsonsibility of being an officer. if i know him he will take his new resposibilities with a smile, and a bad kanye joke.

+ Support

+ Very active

+ Dedicaded to the Regiment (ST/TT)

+ Helpful to others

+ Professional

Edited by Vaughn

Current: Tank Colonel | ISB-IA Deputy Chief

Former:  DT Major CR7/ SV02 | Purge LTCOL

Frank Kaminsky Reaction GIF

+Support

Active on server

Dedicated to regiment

Helpful to subordinates

Overall good officer material

Edited by ible

Former Regimental - Stormtrooper Commander | Storm Commando Lead | Deathtrooper Sergeant Major/Seeker

Former Staff - Senior Moderator | Game Master X

stormtroopers GIF by Star Wars

- 𝒦𝒾𝒷𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓊𝓈 -

On 8/16/2023 at 11:47 PM, ible said:

+Support

Active on server

Dedicated to regiment

Helpful to subordinates

Overall good officer material

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster