Gamemaster Application

fresh

In-game name: Franky

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:746477996

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: RG CDT II  Purge SPC Naval Crewman App

Have you donated to the server?: Yes RG And initiate

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No i have not

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes when i first join the sver for RDM

How much time do you have on the server?: 4 days 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: The Galactic Empire is a totalitarian regime that emerges from the ashes of the Galactic Republic, largely orchestrated by Emperor Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious. The Empire's rise is chronicled in the prequel trilogy and fully established in the original trilogy of movies. Emperor Palpatine manipulates political unrest and conflict during the Clone Wars, secretly orchestrating events to consolidate his power. With the execution of Order 66, he orders the extermination of the Jedi Order and establishes himself as Emperor. One of the Empire's most iconic symbols of power is the Death Star, a massive space station with the ability to destroy entire planets. The construction of the Death Star is a significant focus in both the prequel and original trilogies. 

Rebel Alliance's struggle against the Empire's oppressive rule. Led by figures like Princess Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker, and Han Solo, the Rebellion seeks to overthrow the Empire and restore freedom to the galaxy.

Battle of Yavin: The Rebel Alliance successfully destroys the Death Star in the Battle of Yavin, a major victory that sets the stage for the Empire's eventual downfall.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: i want to craft intricate and dynamic stories within the game world. This role appeals to those who have a talent for storytelling and i enjoy developing plotlines, characters, and conflicts. managing in-game events, coordinating player activities,  This can be appealing to those who enjoy taking on leadership roles and maintaining order.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I have extensive knowledge of the Garry's Mod mechanics, the Star Wars universe, and the specific details of the server's Empire RP setting. This experience allows me to create immersive and authentic role-playing scenarios for players.I am committed to upholding the server's rules and ensuring fair play for all participants. My impartiality and dedication to maintaining a balanced and enjoyable gameplay environment make me a trustworthy choice.excel at resolving conflicts and addressing player concerns in a diplomatic and respectful manner. As a game master, I am skilled at defusing tense situations and ensuring that all players have a positive experience.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes about ^ months

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  First Rebels Will be Spoted in our Hyper Space Naval will Take Care of them Then it will becomes Defcon 4. as the ship crashes into the star destroyer rebls are on bourd they make there way to the bringe it defcon 2 but then A jedi is spoted all IQ RG Attacks but more Rebels Are spotted in bringe all troopers inside of bringe silecnce happens then a bomb lands on the star destroyer. More Rebels Are on Bourd A Commander is spotted Shock is told to Arest them The public EX. Sorry if it was to long or Short. Troops Land on Endor To find a Jedi And A Rebel Commader as the land the ship 3 jedi start Attackingthis are only younglings they are delt with Rebels Star attacking fire from everywhere. They make there way to the bunker and they find the rebel commader and Shock arests them but on the way back open rebels troops are blocking the evac but the taken out.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): No but i am a Quick learner

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  No but i am a Quick learner

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

+ Knows his stuf
+Has good ideas
-Was ad his app through reports however it was handled
[This clearly shows impenitentness]
Its fine they don't know commands they are rather straight forward and simple.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

On 8/11/2023 at 10:32 AM, Shadow Yerah said:

+ Knows his stuf
+Has good ideas

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Head Admin
On 8/11/2023 at 12:32 PM, Shadow Yerah said:

+ Knows his stuf
+Has good ideas

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

On 8/11/2023 at 12:32 PM, Shadow Yerah said:

+ Knows his stuf
+Has good ideas

On 8/11/2023 at 7:32 PM, Shadow Yerah said:

+ Knows his stuf
+Has good ideas

• Head Admin

Your Application had been Accepted. Please go to a SGM for your training!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png