my application

bobr.lol.2004

Name - tech

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:244092056

Discord Name - moscow4

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - SEC LCPL

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - rdm failrp one in 2020 or something, done by starstep and nlr literally today in pst time

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I've been in it before and lots of people have asked me to join so I'm doing them a favor and doing myself one too.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) Well i have good combat skills, good gamesense and can listen to orders and execute them effectively. I already have alot of experience with the server considering i first joined in 2018 although it doesnt show that on my gaming light bans util. Ive had a good experience last time on D5 but left due to complications irl.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? yes.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

ACCEPTED

Contact any FTO+ for training!

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

• Leww locked this topic