Should I be ET?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: zboz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166742047

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

How long have you been playing on the server?: A little over 1 year.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0 spacer.png

Why do you want to join event team? I'd like to contribute a bit more to the server in general, and this seems like the natural way to expand my ability to do so. Hosting events is also something I've always considered outside of my comfort zone, and I'd like to extend myself a little bit more than I normally do just to see how I'll handle it.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I've spent a year+ on this server with 0 warns and 0 bans and have been in the staff team for just about 6 months, and been a command member across two branches for even longer. In addition to this proven track record, I have not stuck around this long just to fuck around, but because I've grown attached to the server's well-being and want to continue to foster the experience of this server which has given me so many hours of enjoyment with many great people, so that others may also have that experience.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would like to re-create an instance of SCP-024 at some point, turning one of the warehouses on surface into the game show stage and setting up obstacle courses of increasing difficulty (and increasing lethality), ranging from simple parkour with no risk to mazes with a slow yet deadly monster in it, to a hallway with various cover which must be navigated through to avoid being shot and killed by an unseen sniper, and having players on the server go through them, while presenting them (and the event at large) in the SCPs game show format.

Anyone on the server will be able to participate in the game show, however those who change their mind after joining in will be kicked out and not allowed back in regardless of if they change their mind. Doors to the warehouse will be prop blocked, and 2 or 3 individuals will be assigned as the "game show guardians". Anyone who minges or does not follow along with the set format of the show will be frozen and captured by the game show guardians, to be taken to a back room and terminated. While multiple people can survive the entirety of the game show, only one person will be deemed as victorious overall, the other remaining contestants will be slain. The victor will be given a significant sum of cash, as well as some sort of buff, be it a 1 life only max hp/ap increase, or a limited but powerful gun, or both.

In an ideal world, I would also like to get the event at large recorded and then edited into a short form game show video with a VHS tape style filter over it, however that part may be a little overly ambitious and I'm not so sure that part would be done unless a fair bit of additional ET support was provided.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

2 hours ago, Sprink said:

+Support Great Admin & Nu7 COL.

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346