Grubs Retirement

Grub

Unfortunately, I lived long enough to see myself get turned into a villain. 

My time in Medical hasn't always been fun, I've worked hard and got nowhere. Being HCMD didn't get me treated any better than a RM. I'm tired of being Disrespected and not being able to do anything about it, I finally gave up on getting HOMS. I couldn't control what jobs had Medkits, or Defibs making medical loose its value. I hope that whoever gets HCMD after me finally gets to restore Medicals Value since it has lost all of it. I was powerless in control of my own Branch, I was powerless against others who disrespected me and my Branch. Finally, I hope whoever succeeds me can regain control of Medicals value. Fuck SCPRP I devoted a year of my life to this community just to be shit on in the end. 

Mentions:

Inaccurate: Fuck you, you were corrupt and a terrible friend.

Proredfly: Old pal you helped me get here, my only actual friend.

Elevate: You may have been banned by zeeptin but i honestly saw you as a good friend.

Zabuza: I turned to you for advice at a time just like this, you helped me so much you dont understand. I hope you have an amazing life.

Edited by Grub
Fixing some mistakes
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

NOOOOOOOOOO. See you Soon Grub, I Always Had Respect For You 07

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

I remember hanging out with this man all the damn time while I was LCMD and SCMD. Working with this dude in HCMD was an absolute blast! He had a great sense of humor, was always willing to talk to people and hang out with others, and we was pretty active in game. \Hurts to see this happened to you, you deserved better.

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox