1. 1. Should i be staff?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Andrew Schaal/Demon

What is your steam name?:o7OGChief

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:542019854

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) like 8 months close to 9

What date did you make your forums account? September 30, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://i.imgur.com/kGphZUl.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

? You will be tested on this: k

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): ive been in this server for a long time and ive gotten to know alot of the community and ive made alot of friends from here i also want to rp with out worrying about someone breaking a rule and ruining the RP ive also had where people would just rdm you and i hate that happening i would love to help people that want to rp not to worry about being rdmed or having someone not follow the rules i want this to be a nice place to rp in

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : I would call a admin to the sit and i would show the admin the clip of them mass rdming and i would show them the clip of them just saying non stop cuss words to me and i would let the admin do the ban and warn since trial mods cant hand out bans

• Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 7:55 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+support 

• active
  • nice guy
  • good staff member 

put just need 20 more post but still a +

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+Support

+active

+engaged with the community

+generally level guy

Worth a shot at least. Last question could be approached a lot of different ways and many are better than that one, but that can take time and training to adjust. Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jbane56 said:

+Support

+active

+engaged with the community

+generally level guy

Worth a shot at least. Last question could be approached a lot of different ways and many are better than that one, but that can take time and training to adjust. Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

Last Question does need Redoing your coming at the Sit From a Players Point of view not a Staff Members Point of View. The Reason for becoming staff is more of a general thing, to stop people ruining RP, More Indepth on why would be Better But none the less

+Support

+active

+Been Here for a while

• Like 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 8/7/2023 at 7:55 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+support 

• active
  • nice guy
  • good staff member 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png