1. 1. Should i be staff?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Andrew Schaal/Demon

What is your steam name?:o7OGChief

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:542019854

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) like 8 months close to 9

What date did you make your forums account? September 30, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://i.imgur.com/kGphZUl.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

? You will be tested on this: k

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): ive been in this server for a long time and ive gotten to know alot of the community and ive made alot of friends from here i also want to rp with out worrying about someone breaking a rule and ruining the RP ive also had where people would just rdm you and i hate that happening i would love to help people that want to rp not to worry about being rdmed or having someone not follow the rules i want this to be a nice place to rp in

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : I would call a admin to the sit and i would show the admin the clip of them mass rdming and i would show them the clip of them just saying non stop cuss words to me and i would let the admin do the ban and warn since trial mods cant hand out bans

• Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 7:55 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+support 

• active
  • nice guy
  • good staff member 

put just need 20 more post but still a +

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+Support

+active

+engaged with the community

+generally level guy

Worth a shot at least. Last question could be approached a lot of different ways and many are better than that one, but that can take time and training to adjust. Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jbane56 said:

+Support

+active

+engaged with the community

+generally level guy

Worth a shot at least. Last question could be approached a lot of different ways and many are better than that one, but that can take time and training to adjust. Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

Last Question does need Redoing your coming at the Sit From a Players Point of view not a Staff Members Point of View. The Reason for becoming staff is more of a general thing, to stop people ruining RP, More Indepth on why would be Better But none the less

+Support

+active

+Been Here for a while

• Like 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 8/7/2023 at 7:55 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+support 

• active
  • nice guy
  • good staff member 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png