Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Rob

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:439672103

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks

What time zone are you in?: US Central 

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 
I believe I should be promoted to the rank of lieutenant because of my maturity and ability to stay calm and handle situations professionally. I have always done my best to be professional when dealing with people on and off the police job and treated every police member with respect. I have always done my best to help out all the enlisted players and guided them on how to follow the server roles and police department SOP. I have also done my best to help out new supervisors to properly train cadets. When dealing with uncooperative and rule breaking police officers I have always approached them with respect and explained how they can improve and what they have done wrong and have properly reported them to low command members. 

Within my time on Gaming Light I believe I have built a good trust and respect with the community and people look up to me and can trust I can handle tough situations. I am extremely dedicated to police RP and as well extremely active and I have dedicated myself to bring a fun and safe roleplay experience to the players of gaming light.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Like 1

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

+ Support

Rob is more then capable of this position. He has done great in other departments as well showing he is able to adapt and learn within new environments and ranks.

• Like 1

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

On 8/9/2023 at 2:04 AM, Mr_Blaze said:

+ Support

Rob is more then capable of this position. He has done great in other departments as well showing he is able to adapt and learn within new environments and ranks.

MEGA + MY homie i got 0 bad words about you

On 8/8/2023 at 8:04 PM, Mr_Blaze said:

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)