clover 0907

V

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Clover 0907

3. Your SteamID: 76561198257388820

4. The admin's name in-game: DT F16: Fail

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] GreenGuy8472

6. What warning did you receive: FRP

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): ARCTRN 1SGT Clover 09 ➞ Dune Crawler lord was warned by DT F16 ➞ Administration moderator for Fail RP

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I didn't know and I've seen a lot of people do it before when there was a lot more people on.

@Greenguy8472Your explanation on the situation?

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

On 8/5/2023 at 11:51 PM, Harr y said:

@Greenguy8472Your explanation on the situation?

It is against the MOTD, it clearly states that bugs are not allowed on the ISD, he went on it multiple times and as such I gave him a formal warning to not do it again. 
"Dune Crawlers are not allowed to raid the ISD, however, they are still allowed to attack the outpost."

SNR MOD | DT VCMDR MP5 | DT UN0

Ex: DT F16DT SN03 | Royal Guard VII Shots | Senior Pilot Shots | Medical Master Sergeant Shots | Pyke Sentinel HOR Shots

10 hours ago, Greenguy8472 said:

It is against the MOTD, it clearly states that bugs are not allowed on the ISD, he went on it multiple times and as such I gave him a formal warning to not do it again. 
"Dune Crawlers are not allowed to raid the ISD, however, they are still allowed to attack the outpost."

- Support if that is the case, as it does state in the MOTD that they aren't allowed to raid the ISD 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry