• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Pizza

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:649762031

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: I've been playing sine 17/01/23

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): Cannot Screenshot but I have 2

Why do you want to join event team? Dear Server Administrator I am writing to express my interest in joining your Garry's Mod Server. I am a dedicated gamer with a passion for immersive and challenging gameplay experiences, and I believe that your server provides just that. As a player on your server, I promise to abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the server administrators and community. I will do my part to ensure a positive and welcoming environment for all players, and I am always willing to lend a helping hand to new or struggling players. In terms of my gaming skills, I have a strong understanding of game mechanics and strategy, and I am always looking for ways to improve my gameplay. I am a quick learner and I am always open to feedback and constructive criticism. I believe that I would make a valuable addition to your Garry's mod community, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to and learn from your vibrant and engaging community. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of joining your server and contributing to its success. Sincerely Pizza

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I Think that me being a trusted ET would not only allow me to be better but I can help others out when they need it and I believe that it would be a great experience for me a fun one and something I can learn from I'm familiar with Admin commands and server rules I would wish to be apart of something bigger in the server and so I can help out more.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I could create an event where SCP-914 Creates a new version of the flesh that hates its faster, harder to kill and is highly infectious I would make it so that everyone could have a chance to play I wouldn't have two many of the new version which I will name it SCP-610-03 unfortunately due to the fact their hard to kill I would only have a maximum of 10 of them to make sure the server doesn't lag cause if there become to many of them it can become problematic instead of fun and enjoyable I hope you take this application into consideration -Pizza 

-support

You "wrote" this with chat GPT, as you did another recent application. In fact, this looks like the same thing with a few words swapped out.

"You" say you want to join event team because you are good at the game and want to contribute to the community. That's it? you don't want to spawn cool guns or set up big events, you just want to contribute in some non specific way?

You have demonstrated failure to follow basic server rules recently

Your event sounds generally unfun, SCP-610 is already an annoying challenge for MTF, 10 cracked out versions of it isn't something that would be enjoyed unless every player on the server was force-jobbed onto CBRN.

Edited by Dutch-

image.png

-support 

Clearly written by AI as some of the questions aren't even being answered.

You provided zero valid reasons you could be trusted as a member of Event Team.

This is nearly a copy and paste of your GOC officer application.

Edited by shaft

On 8/5/2023 at 2:27 AM, Dutch- said:

-support

You "wrote" this with chat GPT, as you did another recent application. In fact, this looks like the same thing with a few words swapped out.

"You" say you want to join event team because you are good at the game and want to contribute to the community. That's it? you don't want to spawn cool guns or set up big events, you just want to contribute in some non specific way?

You have demonstrated failure to follow basic server rules recently

Your event sounds generally unfun, SCP-610 is already an annoying challenge for MTF, 10 cracked out versions of it isn't something that would be enjoyed unless every player on the server was force-jobbed onto CBRN.

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346