Novaks Nu-7 App

CPLWolf1

In Game Name: Astrid 'Pyro' Novak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:623958365

Discord Name: CPLWolf1

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): About last year? rough guess.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I believe it would be a fun experience, as i am yet to do anything MTF related on SCP Rp. I personally am really interested in Nu-7, as most MTFs arent meant to be HUGE, but Nu-7 is essentially the foundations Army. This obviously makes them the exception, allowing them to have a fuckton of manpower. I may be decently new to the server, but i have a good bit of dedication within me and often get obsessed with servers, grinding jobs.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Redwood SCPRp: CoEM (Chief of Emergency Medicine.) SSGT Gensec.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Absolutely.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7? (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Fish? (edited)

Edited by CPLWolf1

• Curtis locked this topic