Newt/M36's Officer Application

Milky Way

Should Newt/M36 be an Officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Newt/V07 be an Officer?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game name:  My in game name is Newt

Callsign:  My callsign within Death Troopers is M36.

SteamID:  My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:583423792

How long have you been in your current rank?:   I have been First Sergeant for two days since the making of this application.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:   I have great experience in leadership, I am a former Vice Commander for the Starfighter Battalion. I was trusted with this command position because of my determination to work hard.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)   As an officer, I would get to lead and command a enlisted which would improve my skills like strategy and decision making. Officers are crucial in coordinating the efforts of improving the battalion. I believe I could uphold these crucial tasks of being an officer. I think being an officer would help me build better relationships with my piers, as well as work better with them in general. I believe being an officer isn't just a rank or a title, I believe being an officer is a task that should be given to the worthy. I believe the title of officer should not be a title given lightly, and they should be held to a higher standard than NCOs and Enlisted. Being a former Vice Commander I understand that officers should be held to the highest standard out of the three main parts of a battalion. And I also understand if you choose to deny this application if you deem fit. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)   I believe I stand out more than other applicants. I believe this because I have more experience not only as just an officer, but also as a Vice Commander. Having been a commander I know how, and how not to do the job of an officer. Other new applicants will be just starting to learn how to take the role of an officer. I also think I obtrude more than others is because I am already held to a higher standard within the Death Trooper Battalion, as I am a member of TI-23 'The Undying'. Taking the role of V07 I think I am also ready to take the role of officer, whilst already being held to a higher standard. I stand out because I destroy my quota and I believe I am an extraordinary NCO. I am always trying my best and follow orders.

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission:  I have been given permission to apply by F16 & C37

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?    I understand and completely accept the terms.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?   I understand this rule and completely accept the terms.

Edited by Milky Way

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36

+Major Support
-Amazing NCO will be an Amazing Officer
- Given permission by 2 highly appreciated officers meaning he can be trusted.
- I believe he will make a Fine 2LT+ and that he deserbes this.
-Great detail in his application

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

• Milky Way changed the title to Newt/M36's Officer Application

+Major + Support
-Amazing NCO will be an Amazing Officer
- Given permission by 2 highly appreciated officers meaning he can be trusted.
- I believe he will make a Fine 2LT+ and that he deserbes this.
-Great detail in his application

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT