Vaughn

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Vaughn

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24128587

4. The admin's name in-game: Sord

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:519609606

6. What warning did you receive: ARDM x6 | FailRP x4 | NLR x3

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Evidence Nº1: https://medal.tv/pt/games/garrys-mod/clips/1mUzwhES1zeNHE/d1337MJrJlPu?invite=cr-MSxpMUksMTkzNDkwODcxLA

Evidence Nº2: https://medal.tv/pt/games/garrys-mod/clips/1mSLODHjNnjCWe/d1337kjQde7L?invite=cr-MSwyalUsMTkzNDkwODcxLA

8. Why do you think this warn was false: there was 1 ST  impersonating me, with my name. Sord thought i was the fake one, but no, i was the real one!

9. Any extra information:
 I Tabout while loading into the server, all the sudden someone in TS said u got arrested, I tab back in and found my self inside brig (arrested) i did a RDA report and found out what appen, that there was 1 ST with my name RDMing ppl and the admins tought i was him, but i was the real one. Sord apolagize for this incident but unfortannely he could not remove the warnings that were given to me. If u talk to Sord he can confirm my statement. i just want that nothing bad happens to Sord, as humans its normal and mistakes hapen.

Edited by Vaughn

Current: Tank Colonel | ISB-IA Deputy Chief

Former:  DT Major CR7/ SV02 | Purge LTCOL

Frank Kaminsky Reaction GIF

I can confirm this there was indeed a ST using other peoples name. Galaxy himself had to deal with this minge himself.
+Supprot for the Warn wipe

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

+major support
I teleported to him thinking that he was one of the pepole who was changing their name to his and it was infact the real one. I checked logs, it was not him who did it.

SNR MOD | DT VCMDR MP5 | DT UN0

Ex: DT F16DT SN03 | Royal Guard VII Shots | Senior Pilot Shots | Medical Master Sergeant Shots | Pyke Sentinel HOR Shots

+Massive support

+I had been dealing with the guy that was impersonating him, and I can confirm that he was

+It is not fair that he gets a false warn just because a troll was impersonating him

+I think it was a misunderstanding with the admin, so they should not get in trouble