General Suggestion - Vent exit area changes

Dagger

What are you suggesting? - Change the exit area of both vents to the areas shown in the screenshot.

How would this change better the server? - As it stands, both the vents in ULCZ and HCZ are horrendous due to the fact they are both placed in incredibly high traffic areas. For the ULCZ exit (when you go right upon entering) it drops you down into a small, enclosed room right next to the elevator leading in from D-Block. This allows for anybody wandering around to EASILY hear the distinct noise of the vent being broken, and quickly calling out the raiding GOI and swarming them. For the HCZ vent exit (when you go straight upon entering), it quite literally drops you outside MTF-NU7s spawn room. It is also directly in the way of the exit/entrance elevator into HCZ, so your going to very easily be called out. This defeats the whole purpose of the vents since they are supposed to be used as a stealthy way for GOIs to enter site when they have low numbers, but instead throws us into a meat grinder of MTF. I am suggesting that the ULCZ vent be moved to outside SCP-173s CC, since its generally out of the way and there is less foot traffic. For the HCZ vent, I would have it be moved deeper into HCZ and have it be placed outside SCP-939s CC. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Would require a map edit (obviously), and would make it harder for MTF to camp the ways into the Foundation. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - All GOIs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

New location for ULCZ Vent exit (outside SCP-173s CC): ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

New location for HCZ Vent exit (outside SCP-939s CC): ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, ImTrash said:

+support

less traffic, but people will probably still sit in these spots.

I mean, the current problem is, that since they are TPs, instead of something like Ladders is that you can hear when someone gets brought there.  Also Nu7 needs to run past there since it is their Spawn. 

Also I give this the biggest + Support I can give, vent entrenches near bunks are kinda unfair.