Joe Trial Senior Guard Application

EREX5768

Yes or no? I was told to make a poll, so here it is:  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?

Joe (Common name, I know. The one that plays on RG, not the Naval one.)

What is your in game rank?

Royal Guard VI (Shadow Guard VI)

Are you in either Shadow Guard or Saber Guard?

Yes, I am in Shadow Guard.

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

I joined Royal Guard on July 13, 2023, meaning I have been in for 18 days.

Permissions? (REQUIRED: You must receive permission from 2 Lore Senior Guard+ to apply for officer}

SHGL Centurion Guard Ren Blackstar (Aero/Osiris)

Elder Guard Filler

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard? [150+ words]

I want to become a Trial Senior Guard so that I can lead my peers and fellow RG members in making RG the most active, most skilled, and have the broadest skill set, as well. I want to ensure that there is no abuse, and that those who do abuse get punished accordingly. I also want to help take some of the burden off of the Royal Guard Command by ensuring everyone below me knows what their job is, how to do it, and can do it well. Another  reason I want to become a Trial Senior Guard is because while I was a cadet and an NCO, I was looking up towards my officers and thought they were the best officers ever. I want to be that for the cadets and NCOs below me and to set a good example for them to follow. I would not only tell them what to do, but also show them what to do through my actions. These and many more reasons are why I want to become a Trial Senior Guard. [179 words]

How could you assist Royal Guard Command with this rank? [100+ words]

I could assist the Royal Guard Command with the Trial Senior Guard rank by hosting many flag-ups, SIMs, trainings, and tryouts, if necessary. I could also assist Royal Guard Command by training the NCOs and cadets properly to ensure they are competent and are able to execute commands and proper guarding procedures. I will especially focus on the protocols, the open area formation, the closed area formation, and the rules regarding the aforementioned. I will also try to take some of the pressure off Royal Guard Command by ensuring there is no abuse, and if there is, to deal with it as soon as possible with the proper punishment. I would also like to update the Royal Guard SOP, and to ensure that the Shadow Guard and Saber Guard SOPs do not have any contradictions with each other for the Royal Guard SOP. I would be able to write and send it to whoever needs to submit it. These are just a few of the things I was wanting to do. I have more ideas, but there are so many that I will hold off on saying them for now. [190 words]

How many strikes do you have?

None.

Do you have any prior experience as an officer? (If yes, explain)

Yes, but not on this server. I play a lot of serious military games on Roblox. I have been an officer in a lot of them that I have played. Some of the more important ones I can think of are: Major General (O8) Deputy Provost Marshal General (2nd in command on Military Police) in a group with 34,000 people in it, Brigadier General (O7) Commanding General of STARCOM (Space Training and Readiness Command, the training corps) in a group with 15,000+ people (was a while ago and I forgot the amount of people, but I know it was at least 15k), and many others. I also have experience as an officer IRL. I am in the Civil Air Patrol, the auxiliary of the United States Air Force. I am a cadet Second Lieutenant, and the Cadet Commander of my squadron, with about 30 members under me.

What qualifications would you bring to the Royal Guard Officer Team?

Some of the qualifications I would bring to the Royal Guard Officer Team are about 4 years of IRL leadership training and experience. This would help massively in the leadership job. I also have played a lot of games and been an officer in them, so I know what to do. I don’t really want to brag by listing out every detailed thing, so, I will just leave it at that.

Do you understand that the officer corps is a serious commitment with a lot of responsibilities (Including but not limited to: handing out promotions and punishments, and required attendance to the weekly meeting)?

Yes.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?

Yes.

Edited by EREX5768

7 hours ago, Mike3660 said:

+Support

• Active and friendly.
  • He completes his quotas.
  • Helpful to other NCOs as well as officers.
  • I think he's ready to be an officer and lead the battalion.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Centurion Guard | Saber Guard Lead Primus | Senior Moderator

On 7/31/2023 at 4:31 PM, Mike3660 said:

+Support

• Active and friendly.
  • He completes his quotas.
  • Helpful to other NCOs as well as officers.
  • I think he's ready to be an officer and lead the battalion.

Add a Poll

Edited by Milky Way
  • Like 1

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36