Robbs MTF D5 application (Reapply application)

VOVOvo

Name - Robb

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:574678950

Discord Name:  _exo._

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - SEC LCPL, E11, Maint

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - : placing props as a scp (only one warn)

Why do you want to join Delta-5?: I want to join D5 because i feel as this is the perfect job for me, I'm super active on the server can be serious when needed also a former d5 (was loa then pc broke so i couldn't RP) and i believe deserve a second chance and will prove myself worthy I'm sure other people can vouch for that!

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I do believe i should be let into d5 again because, I'm good at combatant jobs I fully respect teammates and higher ups at all times no matter what all teammates should be respected even if there not higher rank than you. 
i will fully commit to the job making sure I will do good helping everyone and killing them CI!, and i will follow all rules and make sure me and all my teammates are having a good time while doing are jobs of course I'm also a hard worker and won't give up on what I'm trying to get done and whatever they throw at me I will try my hardest no matter what, to fully complete it and make the higher ups happy.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: I fully promise to uphold and follow all rules sop and Rp values fully mark my words!