Civilian lore for SCP:RP forums.- Denied

Waltuh White

Currently the facility, the GOC, and CI have separate areas for lore. Even Class-D have one. I'm suggesting that Civilians get their own section so reporters and sheriffs can share lore and other such things. I believe there is no incentive whatsoever for anybody to ever play as a civilian right now except to minge. I believe this could be a step in the right direction for fixing the Civilian jobs.

• 4 weeks later...

+support

tbh if class d have one civs need one.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

+support

just change dclass to civilians, dclass havent used it for anything in a long while anything important that is

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Manager

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗