Weiss - Staff Report- Denied

Sean Johnson

Your In-game: A1 Exodus I

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:77333802

The admin's name in-game: O5-3 'The Scientists' 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Weiss GL |  STEAM_0:0:39334457

What did the admin do: I was on E4 and found Weiss disguised as Gensec near NU7 Checkpoint. I began shooting he pulls the riot shields runs away closes the door. When I open the checkpoint door he has disappeared, I thought he cloaked so I began shooting to try find him. He was no where to be found. The checkpoint made no noise and the door was closed, obviously he didn't go through it, I believe he nocipped to avoid an active RP situation.

I tried to talk to the enlisted behind me to tell them. Upon reviewing this clip it is evident Weiss was no where near me.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1mf17IXuszAtls/d1337T6XGpl3?invite=cr-MSxHSmssMTQ3MDkzMjU4LA

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Demotion from Head Admin and SMT to JMT. Conduct unbecoming of a person who is meant to be a role model for other staff members. Abusing your powers is not show casing what new staff should strive to be.  SMT should really know better.

Any extra information: Disguising as Gensec to purposely not get targeted makes 0 sense. It furthermore makes no sense to suggest O5 can disguise as Gensec. O5 is meant to manager for the facility. 

+/- Until Weiss responds.

I'm gonna be honest SMT reports are a very serious thing, there could be plenty of reasons as to why Weiss had to teleport away, some good and some bad. 

The punishment you are requesting is extremely absurd, especially for something as simple as what appears to be noclipping. This isn't another rang situation.

The model I'm not sure is gensec, that specific one is on DoTF and a few other jobs (I think, correct me if wrong). Ill need to check the models on gensec since I haven't seen the stuff added yet in the update.

Until Weiss responds, Im keeping it a +/-.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member