Jdforster

Forster as NCO?  

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • Nah

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Forster

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:104956831

How long have you been in Naval:

Joined Naval 7/25/23, been in Naval twice before, highest ranking being AO SubLT and Inferno Vice Lead when Inferno was merged with Naval.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer; My main reason is to transfer over to the Starfigher Corps and pursue the rest of my career in the Navy there. My goal is to assist my fellow NCOs and COs in reviving the Starfighters as it is struggling in numbers at the moment. I wish to consult with SF officers bringing ideas to assist the battalion and if need to they can forward it to High command following CoC.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? 

The main duties as a Junior Officer is to mainly help Naval with tryouts, trainings, and keeping the enlisted troops in order while also assisting superiors in any way. Junior Officers are to ensure that enlisted naval that they know what they're doing by teaching them basic things like passive rp while also ensuring they always have something to do by assigning sectors. Junior Officers are supposed to be an example to look up for the enlisted while also learning from Commissioned Officers to better themselves and further their career in the Navy.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  My main goal is to help SF grow, my main ideas are to assist making relations between Naval and SF great by having them work together more frequently. A couple examples are having Naval do supply runs to the Pandora while SF transports them and encouraging Naval to coordinate more during events using comms or radio (If high enough rank) when we're in a battle. Another thing I will do is work with gamemasters to host flight sims for everyone in the server so it can give them an understanding what being a pilot is like and may convince them to work towards SF. Lastly, I will talk to superiors and see what we can do on lowering the rank requirement on joining SF as it is honestly killing SF. I've been in this situation before, I was a pilot commander and out of the blue we merged into another battalion and it completely killed pilots as a whole and I don't want that to happen here as I see with the current NCOs and officer of SF and Naval there is a lot of potential with the Navy as a whole.

Edited by Jdforster
Improvements on application

Trial Aviation Officer Forster

Agent Del Meeko

spacer.png