Should I Be in TI-23?

Milky Way

Should I be a member of TI-23?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a member of TI-23?

• Yes.
    • No.

[In-Game Name] My in game name is Newt/AY0.

[Call-sign] My callsign is AY0.

[Rank] My DT rank is 1SGT.

[Which lore squad member are you applying for] I am applying for the V07 TI-23 unit.

[Why do you believe you deserve this position] I believe I am deserving of this position because I have been working very hard to prove myself. Since I have joined DT I have strived to be better.  I felt since joining DT I have done well, I crush my quota and try my best to complete my directives. I feel I am a better candidate than most, and I will prove myself. I have determination and I do not give up hope when I fail at something.  I am an Ex Vice Marshall for SF, so I think I have the experience and know my way around. I have a passion for working hard and trying my best. I think I should be in TI-23 because I have many qualities that would be considered good. I am passionate, hard working, a leader, communitive, I am honest, and optimistic. I am a good person and very uplifting as well.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23] I want to be a part of TI-23 because ever since joining DT I felt being in TI-23 is what my goal would be. I feel being part of an elite sub-battalion would fulfill me, and I would lead my fellow DT into battle with my knowledge of combat and leadership. I am a great leader and an inspiring person. I feel being V07 would help me improve my skills in communication and combat. I am fierce in combat and work well with others, which is why I would fit well into TI-23. I strive to be a role model and show enlisted what to do when they have questions. I work well in a communicative manner, and I work exceptionally well when others are also communicative. TI-23 is held to a higher standard and I think I can uphold those standards.

[What does Unit TI-23 do]    TI-23 is a combat and VIP protection unit. TI-23 is made to work as a team to complete their directives/objectives. TI-23 units have specialized classes to complete their objective to the fullest and neutralize enemies. F16 is the leader of TI-23 and is equipped with all of the TI-23 units specializations. M36 is a medic and is equipped with a med pack and armor. Their job is to heal DT and the VIP. L21 is a demolitionist and is equipped with various tools to breach and explode stuff. V07 (The one im applying for) is a marksman. V07 is equipped with a sniper, as well as a jetpack and a deployable shield. Their job is to provide recon with the jetpack and sniper, and protect the VIP from range. They are to have good communication, as to provide recon to the best of their ability. C37 is close quarters combat. They are equipped for the best chance at killing enemies at close range. C37 has a flashbang, shotgun, and a shield.

[How active can you be]   I am very active with over seventy-five hours in the past week. I am on almost all the time and try to keep activity up. I will always be on unless I have school or other life things.  (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/979798801)

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system] I understand that as TI-23 I will be held to a higher standard than others, and will be on a one strike system.

Edited by Milky Way

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36

+Major Support
- I know i am not DT anymore but this person has shown that they are a capable member of DT and they deserve a position on TI-23
- Lots of detail 
-verry active. Deserves position really much

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

+Support

- They are indeed active in DT 

-Verry Detailed application for V07.

-As a current member of TI-23 I see great potential with them. To be part of TI-23

Good Luck

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Brine_2002 said:

+Support

-As a current member of TI-23 I see great potential with them. To be part of TI-23

Good Luck

ehhhhhh... hes alright for a dt i guess

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

18 hours ago, Brine_2002 said:

+Support

Good Luck

AY0?

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy