501st Legion (Vader's Fist) Application
Major+
Senior Commander John and Brigadier General Core 

What is your in game name?
501st Hanjo 4556
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:620829660

How Long Have You Been In 501st?
I've been in 501st many times in the past but for this run 45 days.

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
I want to become a 501st Officer because I want to help 501st continue in the right direction and making it a great place for everyone. I see myself as a good fit saying how I have and previous points as an officer and know the objectives of an officer and what is expected of one. Another reason I am seeking to be an officer is to approve the battalion along with the other officers by keeping activities and reasons for people to get onto the server and making each day for them to look forward to getting on. I want to be an officer so I can be even more of a role model for the other 501st and be able to help people in greater needs.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I would be able to assist the 501st command by reliving them of any worry about the enlisted and NCOs and allowing them to focus on the main things to make 501st a Enjoyable with a lot of activities. I would be able to give the command team time to relax by assisting with the battalion as an officer in keeping everyone active by supplying the battalion with reasons to get on and look forward for the next day. As an officer I would be able to give the command team more ideas and plan for future activities or possible additions to make 501st an enjoyable time for the members.

How many strikes do you have? 
0 Strikes

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?
My qualifications for an Officer would be my activity I am on every day and am willing to help others with situations that they run into. I am an officer who is willing to have fun in certain times but also know that there are times where you can't and am able enforce it and make it where it still is enjoyable time.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?
I've been an officer 3 previous time in the 501st Two being COL and one being a MAJ and would like to do it again as it something I enjoy.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?
The purpose/duty of an Officer is to be there for your battalion to help with the mini problems so while you do that your Command team could help with improving the Major things and making sure it's an enjoyable place. Your also there to assist in keeping your battalion activity up with fun activities and reasons to be on. You should be able to handle the mini problems that you face to make sure you are capable of any future things. An officer is also a rank where if you see people on that are doing good whether they are an NCO or Enlisted to give them promotions or encourage them to in ways that make them feel good about themselves and that their being noticed.

• 2 weeks later...