Laki's Support Team Application

Laki

Laki's Support Team Application   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Laki be part of Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Laki

Steam Name: [GL] VP!van persie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570799005

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): laki2560

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?  Executive Event Team / Admin on SCPRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Pretty much whenever I can, If I'm on my PC TS is always on.

How often do you use Discord? Literally all the time, that helps me track command duties I have in RP, also it helps me with Staff duties and much more, I'm trying to use it as much as possible.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 words minimum)? I'm a member of this community for a while and I'm always actively helping others. This is my opportunity to help more and be there if someone needs anything I can help with. My time zone is CET, allowing me to be there for people in the same time zone as me and much more. I'm a loyal member of this community and a staff member for more than 1 year and I just feel I could do more. With all experience I got from the 1st time I joined this community I think I could handle a lot of problems some people have and I want to share my experience with other people. I just want to make people more relaxed about the problems they have and show them we can try and solve things. If it has to take an hour or more, I'll be more than glad to stay and help, I have time and want to spend it somewhere that can be very helpful for someone. 

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I've been trusted enough to get the EXE rank in ET and Admin in staff and I'm here for a long enough to be trusted.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello! I'm Laki with the Gaminglight Support Team, how may I assist you today?

Edited by Laki

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png