1. Steam Name: Jamal “Gaslighter” Goongus

2. Ingame Name: At the time, “ALLAH IS YOUR SAVIOR SEEK HIM”

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49540812 | 76561198059347353

4. Ban Length: sumn like a week n three days

5. Admin that Banned you: gawaxy :3

6. Reason for Ban: “MRDM x2”

7. Dispute:

ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

I’m fairly certain I only shot 4 people with my rocket and I could be retarded but I don’t think 4 people counts as MRDMx2. Also, I doubt Galaxy reallt checked logs to count how many people were shit since he banned me so quick. After my recent actions and devious tomfoolery I have searched for Allahs forgiveness. Astaghfirullah. I understand my wrong doings and have made a prophetic vow to never commit such an atrocity in the name of Allah again. I pray you find it in your hearts to give a man who was on a religious and prophetic mission to spread his peace and savior unto the general public. Wallah I have learned and will be more peaceful about my future religious endeavors. 

“It is by Allah’s mercy that you are gentle to them; and had you been harsh and hardhearted, surely they would have scattered from around you. So excuse them, and plead for forgiveness for them, and consult them in the affairs, and once you are resolved, put your trust in Allah. Indeed Allah loves those who trust in Him.” (Quran 3:159)

Allah ma’ak, May God be with you.

• Angry 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

You shot 4 people with a rocket which lead to me pulling you. While looking through logs I saw you had killed an additional 4 people earlier. After I banned you for mass RDM x2 you procced to get a racism ban from console. While you have your friends were on you had no intent to roleplay. You were killing me anytime you saw me. 

-Support

Edited by Rivian Galaxy
  • Skull 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

In all of the teachings of the Prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him, we can see a clear theme of repentance and forgiveness for one's sins. As a follower of Allah and one of his many disciples on his earthly kingdom, I can say with utmost certainty that this believer of the true faith has cast aside his earthly possessions in an attempt to come closer with the one true Allah, and is a better man for it. He should be welcomed back into our good graces with forgiveness in our hearts.

“Do not let the people of virtue and affluence among you swear to suspend donations to their relatives, the needy, and the emigrants in the cause of Allah. Let them pardon and forgive. Do you not love to be forgiven by Allah? And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Quran 24:22)

Wallahi my brothers. Inshallah.

DENIED

While this ban seems a little unorthodox and a tad bit long but this has been earned by your actions. You as a former high ranking staff member definitely know the rules of the server and you are making a joke out of the situation so you can hold that ban respectfully.. Once your ban has expired please have a change of attitude as I would love to you see you roleplaying on the server again.

• Like 2
  • Heart-Eyes 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander