Should I become Mod?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Fred

What is your steam name?: Engi_Gaming

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:510190716

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I was a Mod on GamingLight For 3-4 Months Including being a Game Master! I strived to take tickets and do events! While also being an active member of the community 

What date did you start playing on the community? 1-2 years ago. I was in SF before the naval combined.

What date did you make your forums account? July 23, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  User.

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 I try to follow the rules as best I can.

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at | Yes

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): ???

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

As a dedicated fan of Gmod Star Wars RP, I would be honored to moderate on your server and contribute to its growth and success!

My experiences with GamingLight have given me valuable insights into the challenges that moderators face and have provided me with the opportunity to learn from others who have been successful in their duties. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and inclusive community, and I am committed to upholding the principles and guidelines of GamingLight to ensure that all users feel welcomed and respected.

I am skilled at communicating with others and building relationships through active listening, and respectful dialogue. As a moderator, I will use these skills to create a healthy and positive environment for all members of the community. I am also skilled at using ULX, which will enable me to work efficiently and effectively on GamingLight.

Overall, I am confident that I have the skills and passion to contribute meaningfully to GamingLight and to help it flourish. Thank you for considering my application to moderate on GamingLight! (Sorry if it was too long!)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: To handle this situation, I would begin by trying to calmly deescalate the situation. I would initiate a calm conversation with the player and explain the rules and guidelines of the server, as well as the consequences of their behavior. If the player continues to be disrespectful I would take the necessary steps to address the issue.

In addition, it is important to involve the server's administration team in handling complex cases. They can provide additional guidance and support, and work together with the moderation team to create a consistent and effective response to the situation.

Overall, it is essential to maintain a calm and professional demeanor when dealing with challenging player behavior. By following the server's rules and guidelines, engaging in open communication, and involving the administration team as necessary, a successful outcome can be achieved. (Again, sorry if too long!)

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.

+Support
-Recently got NCO and proven himself 
Worthey of performing duties
-Good Amount of detail
-Good person in general
-Deserves this position a lot

Ex: Naval Ensign, TSO and SO, 501ST SFC and Shock CPL BigBoy
Current: Tank SGT, Junior Crewman, RG CDT III, Apprentice II BigBoy

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

On 7/25/2023 at 6:05 AM, cmsomers58 said:

+Support
-Good Amount of detail
-Good person in general

Forner Senior Commander
Former Sovereign Better than Zabuza
Creater of Saber Guard
Creator of Fleet Intel

+Support 

Dear Fred,
I find your Application for the Staff Trial Moderation role interesting as I read every word of it carefully.Your past experience is a great memory of yours and can help you very much if you do get this Role.You seem to have very good Communication and understanding with Members of the GamingLight ImperialRP Server.It is good that you are experienced with ULX Commands which we always use as Staff.Being Confident in your skills is a huge positivity due to knowing exactly what to do and not making things wrong or complicated.Attempting to have a calm Staff sit improves not only the Members around you but also Yourself resisting to not rage or be upset when a reported player is insulting you or trying to get you upset.Attempting to contact other staff that are higher like for an example,Admin+ is a very intelligent action to make.

I wish you the best and if you succeed to be a Staff Trial Moderator, you will definitely make the server better.

-DT SSGT IX7/Admin Iresh

On 7/25/2023 at 1:05 PM, cmsomers58 said:

+Support
-Good Amount of detail
-Good person in general

On 7/25/2023 at 4:05 AM, cmsomers58 said:

+Support