• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?:

JimmyBlack

What is your steam name?:

JimmyBlack

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:634293054

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Yes, I have Experience on CG-DarkRP = 2 months, ULCRPUnturned = 1.3 years, and Elite-DarkRP = 0.8 years.

What date did you start playing on the community? (

exactly-Tuesday, April 4, 2023

what date did you make your forums account?

may 10 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

darth

How many warns do you have on the server?

1-ARDM

Have you donated?

YES

What rank are you applying for?

T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

YES

Timezone:

Central Daylight Time[UTC-5]

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I believe I deserve this rank because I love to help people, and I would like to make opening a seat a quick and hasty experience. I have good experience and am very good at managing situations and resolving conflict, and I feel like I could put these skills to use on GL Imperial RP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

First, I would verbally warn him. If he continues to gag or mute him, I would give him a verbal warning and get the victim's story. After that, I would ungag or unmute him, and if he continues, I would jail him for 600 seconds and punish him for his alleged crime.

Edited by JimmyBlack
  • Like 1

When it comes to SIT, yes in some causes they should be quick and hasty like whitelist, and FailRP those shouldn't be taking forever, however during RDM, Above Conduct and disrespect sits, Those take time to make sure you have all the information before coming to a verdict. One wrong move and the wrong person could get ban or a false account towards someone. Wanting to help people is great but it comes at a sacrifice, you miss events, you loose role play experience, and most of people some people might just hate you for being staff.  Maybe giving us some examples of how you can manage situations. 

-Since it is a MRDM he would receive a 5 day ban
-Application needs some work, don't fluffy it out but add more details to help us reach a verdict.
-Spelling errors and grammar mistakes in application 

Please think of writing an application like a resume. You would not add grammar or spelling errors in that since you are showing it to your employer.
-support

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Shadow Yerah said:

When it comes to SIT, yes in some causes they should be quick and hasty like whitelist, and FailRP those shouldn't be taking forever, however during RDM, Above Conduct and disrespect sits, Those take time to make sure you have all the information before coming to a verdict. One wrong move and the wrong person could get ban or a false account towards someone. Wanting to help people is great but it comes at a sacrifice, you miss events, you loose role play experience, and most of people some people might just hate you for being staff.  Maybe giving us some examples of how you can manage situations. 

-Since it is a MRDM he would receive a 5 day ban
-Application needs some work, don't fluffy it out but add more details to help us reach a verdict.
-Spelling errors and grammar mistakes in application 

Please think of writing an application like a resume. You would not add grammar or spelling errors in that since you are showing it to your employer.
-support

Hello, this is the creator, and I will say I put it through grammer checker, nothing went wrong, and I said jail and MRDM punishments if he's guilty. Just because he made a sit doesn't mean the attacker is guilty. In some cases, it could be RP-related, like if he kills six people when he was being hunted. If he is deemed guilty, then I would ban him.

Imagine getting in trouble for stun abuse even tho he was evading arrest.

In my situation he has been warned 2/3 so he would get jail if he's deemed not guilty.

And I'm OK with not going on event or being hated I've done this over a year I understand the sacrifices.