What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Senior Admin

Senior Event Team

Forums Diplomat

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Everyday for around 8 hours

How often do you use Discord?

More then 12 hours a day.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

The support team sounds like a great opportunity for me because I love to help people and be as supportive to people as I can. When I first joined the community most of the content was broken and I frequently had issues however when I would open a ticket members of the support team could help me fix my issues with little to no problem and so I have always admired that. This is precisely why I wish to join the support team and help other new players who were like me instead of leaving them to themselves which may lead to them leaving the community as a whole. Support team would also be a great next step for me as I wish to try out many different aspects of GamingLight and having joined Forum Diplomats and Event Team the next step would be here, where I can learn a lot of new skills which may be useful to me and others in the future.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

Because I am a hard worker with experience not only as a Senior Admin but also as a Senior Event Team and a Forum Diplomat which has left me with plently of knowledge on what to do and not to do in certain situations. I have also never received any disciplinary action on any of the teams I am in (Including Staff) and actively strive to ensure those who misuse the abilities given to them out of trust as punished.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to create a support ticket. I have spent some time reading through the details you provided us and am happy to help you resolve your situation. However would you be able to elaborate on your issue further so I can narrow down potential problems?

Edited by Ellipsis

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png