Osiris | Aero
What is your in game rank?:
Elder Guard
How long have you been a Shadow Guard Officer?:
3-4 Months
How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:
5 Months
Why do you want to become Lead in Shadow Guard?:
I want to become Shadow Guard Lead because there has not been any lead for months on end, and I believe that Shadow Guard as a whole cannot move forward without a Lead. Another reason is that I have watched Shadow Guard not really grow in the last couple months I've been in it, at least not as well as its glory days previously. Another reason I wish to become Shadow Guard Lead is due to the fact that without a Lead, Shadow Guard will never be at its best if the Command Structure is not filled, and I felt best that I could fill the shoes of the previous leads, or atleast attempt to make Shadow Guard good again. I am also the longest current Shadow Guard Officer and feel I should atleast attempt to support Shadow Guard in the very best way I can, and support it in a position I feel would make us whole as a Sub-Division. 
What could you bring and enforce in Shadow Guard as a Lead?:
If I were to get Shadow Guard Lead, I would enforce our previous qualities and traditions, As well as the Evaluations that are meant to happen, which we have been delayed for far to long. I will also enforce checks on Shadow Guard, to confirm they are up to standards with Combat and skills. I will also start to enforce Shadow Guard being more serious when they need to, as I have seen some people take it for granted in serious spots. And to the best of my ability, try to make Shadow Guard like it once was. 
How many strikes do you have?:
None. 
Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer/Lead in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):
Yes, as of right now I've been officer in plenty of battalions even some on this very server. And most of my times being on Officer I have been quite loyal to whatever battalion I have joined, and I have always found myself caring a lot about whatever battalion I have joined. 

Edited by Some Boy.

+As long time experience

+Wants to step up and take initiative

+ Will bring Shadows Guard to greatness. 
+Has experience 
+Is always on.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

On 7/22/2023 at 6:57 AM, Shadow Yerah said:

+As long time experience

+Wants to step up and take initiative

+ Will bring Shadows Guard to greatness. 
+Has experience 
+Is always on.

+ Mega Support! He is a very good guy and im sure he deserve it!