Rob's Quest Suggestion - Accepted

Mr. Rob

What you want to see? - I would like to see a custom quest NPC where your able to go around the map and do quests for money, xp, and weapons I believe there should be simple daily quests and more advanced weekly quests. 

• Deliver package to another npc
  • grow/sell so much weed
  • successful complete gen store
  • have npc spawn and kill them like in the swears or a subs house
  • drive a box truck to a certain location
  • collect items around them map
  • arrest so many people 

Why should we add it? - more things for players to do daily so its not the same boring things and people don't get burned out of crime.

What are the advantages of having this? - less down time and more active in game things to do.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

Links to any content - N/A Custom System

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

+ Support

I like this idea helps get new people more xp to level up for better jobs quicker. I see a lot of people join and they seem to be limited on things to do and the tools to do the stuff they want. This will help give them things to do and earn the things they need. Also I like the idea of moving a package like smuggling could bring a lot more rp for gov.

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

16 minutes ago, Mr_Blaze said:

+ Support

I like this idea helps get new people more xp to level up for better jobs quicker. I see a lot of people join and they seem to be limited on things to do and the tools to do the stuff they want. This will help give them things to do and earn the things they need. Also I like the idea of moving a package like smuggling could bring a lot more rp for gov.

11 hours ago, Mr_Blaze said:

+ Support

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

19 hours ago, Mr_Blaze said:

+ Support

On 7/20/2023 at 1:10 PM, Mr_Blaze said:

+ Support

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

• 2 weeks later...