Zboz's Support Application

zboz

In-Game Name: zboz

Steam Name: [GL] zboz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:166742047

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): zboz

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Nearly every day, for a couple hours at a time usually, at least.

How often do you use Discord? Every day, I'm usually checking it every couple hours while at work and always have it open to the side when i'm at home.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I want to become a member of the Support Team because I want to help out the server and it's community as much as I can, and being a part of Support gives me an opportunity to do more in that regard. I also find that Support Team would be a natural fit for me as I'm active on discord for at minimum 4 to 5 hours every single day, and often hop in to Teamspeak to see what's going on even when I can't be on the server itself. Most days I end up helping people who have questions in TS and discord anyways, so being a part of the Support Team simply allows me to do more of what I already try to do whenever I can. I'm also interested to see the types of tickets that people make, and look forward to learning more about the server and game myself from the tickets that people make.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I've been in the community for about a year now and have maintained a clean record of 0 warns and 0 bans, and am a trusted member of the staff team and have been for months now. I was deemed trustworthy enough to be promoted up to Admin, and I believe all of this gives me good credibility and makes me a trustworthy choice for Support Team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

I would say hi, introduce myself and ask how they're doing, then move on with finding out how I can help them out with their ticket.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

+support
All-around great member of staff. Has been a great deal of help to me as I was learning how to be a productive member of staff. Is always willing to help people out with issues and is good at finding solutions to harder problems.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png