lavapuppydog's delta 5 aplication

Lavapuppydog

name - lavapuppydog

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:572719787

Discord Name - lavapuppydog#6133

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security Private

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - mass rdm x4

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I wanted to join an mtf branch and i think this one is the best one for me right now

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) 

I have great trigger discipline i can work with a team and follow instructions. I'm not that bad as a combatant or medic.

As an MTF I can help with containment breaches as-well raids. I know the basics of being a combatant and armorer.

I also really want to join and will do training 10x over if i have too.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

P.S that RDM x4 was because of me killingd class as a d class because i thought you could kill d class as a d class not that it pardons my actions just an explanation.

Edited by Lavapuppydog

Current: N/A
Past: E11 SGT | E11 FTO | SEC CPL | D5 COL | D5 SVFTO | D5 HRO | Maint MJ | Research AR

Placed on hold

Fix your steam ID. Do: rp_lookup and then your name in console in game to check your steam ID.

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

Accepted

Contact any FTO+ to get trained 

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png