Jones Support Application

Isaac Jones

• Head Admin

In-Game Name:  Jones

Steam Name: [GL] Isaac Jones  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290901737/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165318004

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): isaac.j

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?  Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I'm in TeamSpeak at least 6 hours a day every day

How often do you use Discord? I use Discord every day and check it at least once every 10 minutes when I'm on the server and in the TS

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?
I'd like to be a support member to help make sure people always get the help they need and to assist people to the best of my ability on a more direct basis by interacting with them in the TS support channels or in tickets. I also want to become part of the Support Team to get to know more people within the community and to do my best to ensure nobody is ever stuck and gets the help that they need. Furthermore, I'd also like to join the Support Team to better my communication skills. I want to become part of the team because personally, I've witnessed it multiple times before where individuals have waited over 30 minutes for support and even then nobody answered one of my main goals in the Support Team is to ensure nobody has to wait in that channel for over 10 minutes without any help. I want to join because I see myself as quite approachable and friendly I always do my best to treat others how I want to be treated and make sure at the end of most interactions the individual always ends up with an answer or is happy. I also would like to try something different from upfront staffing like in SCPRP or any other server. I also want to join because I see myself as quite professional and polite as an individual.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I believe you should trust me for Support Team because I have never been disciplined in staff before and never will (fingers crossed). I believe this shows how dedicated I am and gives you more reassurance in me. I am always willing to learn and improve and will always try my hardest and will step up to the plate. I believe you can trust me because I see myself as very honest and upfront. I try not to ever lie even if the truth may be worse than lying. I also believe you can trust me because of the current positions I hold in the SCPRP server I'm a Security Major which I obtained in 5 months, the Head of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch. while also making my way up to Senior Mod 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
I'd greet them by first introducing myself and asking them what they require support with

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

+Support

Good, chill member of the community, works hard in his branch and as staff. I'm sure he would apply that same excellent work ethic to support team.

• Thanks 1

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png