Should i become a Junior Officer  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i become a Junior Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Icey Jr

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:103722386

How long have you been in Naval: 3days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: From my time as Crewman i have enjoyed the passive RP and i feel this is one of the few battalions that offer this level of passive RP. I enjoy how there is always something to do whether it be ordering supplies, Ship maintenance checks, to ID checks, to just walking around and talking with other naval. I want to be able to offer more to naval as i have alot of experience as an officer from other battalions.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? To help guide the enlisted and to be the first barrier that uphold the standards of the navy. They are there to ensure that the lower ranks have a voice and are having fun but also behaving. 

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  As stated before i have been in many of higher up positions on this server and on others. I am on quite often so i will bring activity and lots of tryouts. I look at my leadership style as firm but fair. I can be harsh but i will not enforce something that i wouldnt do myself so I lead by example.

23 hours ago, Classy said:

+support 
He seems to understand what it means to be NCO

App could be longer TBH

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite