Catalyst's CI Blacklist Appeal

Catalyst

Steam Name: Catalyst

Ingame Name: Catalyst

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184128807

Job Blacklisted From: CI

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Leaving and rejoin over five times, got banned for NITRP and LTAP for 2 weeks, other behaviors that are unwanted in CI

Dispute: Leading up to the blacklist, I had been upset with the state of the server, and had done a bunch of things that I regret in hindsight. I had rejoined GL knowing the blacklist was in place, hoping to earn my reputation back across the server, as well as CI. Hopefully through what I've done in the past few months I've shown my motives have changed, and I'm willing to take accountability for the mistakes I've made, as well as showing a change in maturity.

+support

catalyst was one of the best R&D command members he should be allowed back into CI

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

As this is a Branch Blacklist it will be referred to the proper High Command team and as such will be evaluated and decided upon by the aforementioned team.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |